Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WOOOOO!!!!!!! LOWNDESY YOU LEGEND!!!!!!!

Hold that thought, I've had a better one.
Anyone that knows me will know that I'm a rev head and a mad Ford man, and have been since I was 8. So like any rev head, I watched the legendary Bathurst 1000 on the weekend, and like any mad Ford fan, was more excited than a young child waiting for the ice cream truck when my hero, Craig lowndes, one the event and broke the 7 year drought. It was one of the weirdest Bathurst races ever, with a safety car coming out every 4 laps, and some of the most scariest crashes I've ever seen. But the main difference was the morning of Brocky. Craig Lowndes was a good friend of Peter Brocks and I hav no doubt that that was the main insperation and motervation towards his victory. Lowndesy drove better than I have ever seen him drive, and was amazing to watch. And the last 10- 15 laps were so nerve racking because Rick Kelly was getting closer and closer. But Lowndesy held strong. The best race I have ever seen, and one by one of the modern Legends of racing. GO LOWNDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

I watched it too, it turns out I am a bit of a rev head as well, lol, who would have thought? Go Ford

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home