Tuesday, September 05, 2006

R.I.P. STEVE



hold that thought, I've had a better one.

Yesterday Australia and the world lost a legend and Australians lost a hero. Steve Irwin had to be one of the most caring, down to earth people to ever walk on this planet. I didn't know him personally, but I have met his wife, Terry and seen him at his Australia Zoo and his love for life just radiated from him. It just seems stupid that out of all the deadly things that could kill him, it was a stupid sting ray. he faced 10 foot Crocs, worlds deadliest snakes and Great White sharks and got threw with barley a scratch. But up against something that is normally non-fatile, it sort of seems that he was cheated out of life. If he had been hit anywhere else, he'd still be with us. But atleast his memory will remain with us forever. Thats it from me (with a tear in my eye)
Miss you Steve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home