Saturday, August 12, 2006

CATCHY


Why is it that everyone cool has an end catchphrase . Rove says "Say hi to ya mum for me", Rex Hunt use to say "Yibida yibida thats all folks", Jeremy from Top Gear says "And on that bombshell..." and my cousin Emma says "Just a thought I had.... stay tuned". All of these people are extremely cool so then I started to think. Because I am the coolest man on the planet at this very moment, I need an end catchphrase. So this is what I came up with "Yibida yibida thats all folks so say hi to ya mum for me and on that bombshell stay tuned". But seriously I need something. Any thoughts. please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

I am very please to know that my catch phrase is up there with Rove, lol, i think that I have made it to a whole new level of cool

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home